Ingen verdi angitt
Public consultation: draft protocol for a benefit-risk assessment of potassium chloride as salt replacer
Have your say about the draft protocol for a benefit and risk assessment of potassium chloride as salt replacer
VKM is launching an open public consultation for the draft protocol for a benefit and risk assessment of potassium chloride as salt replacer.
Deadline for submission of comments is 13.07.2021. Please use the electronic template below to submit your comments.
Download the draft here Pdf, 985.8 kB..
Please note that VKM will not consider comments:
- submitted after the closing date of the public consultation.
- not related to the contents of the document.
- containing complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material.
- related to policy or risk management aspects, which are outside the scope of VKM's activity.
- given in another language than English.
- given anonymously.
- submitted by email or post; use of the electronic template below is required.
VKM will assess all comments submitted which adhere to the criteria above. After the consultation, VKM will publish all comments submitted. Comments submitted by individuals in a personal capacity and comments submitted formally on behalf of an organisation will appear with the name of the person or organisation/company.
This public consultation adheres to VKM’s policy on openness and transparency.
Please use the electronic template below to submit comments and refer to the line and page number in the draft protocol.
Deadline for submission of comments is 13.07.2021.